After going back and forth on this I've finally decided to blog our vacation again this year. I'm excited that I'll be able to share all our great memories with you!
Our flight leaves tomorrow at 2:35 from RDU and we'll flying to Washington D.C. our flight from D.C. leaves at 6 and we will be flying from there to San Jose. We should arive there at 8:47 (or what will feel like 11:47) if all flights go well which is doubtful:).
Here is just an overview of the places we will be while gone. I've got to go pack some more so I'll be ready in the morning:). Please pray that we'll get to San Jose without any delayes or problems, and that we won't kill each other during the long day.
July 26 – San Francisco
July 27 – San Francisco
July 28 – Merced, CA
July 29-Aug-1 – Yosemite
Aug. 2 – Mt. Shasta
Aug 3 – Roseburg, OR
Aug 4 – Newport, OR
Aug 5 – Seaside, OR
Aug 6-7 – Olympic NP, WA
Aug 8-10 – Seattle
Aug 11 - home
Have a great night!
~Shelby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hve a great time!!! :) See ya wen you ge back. -anna
Enjoy San Fran -- one of my most favorite places on earth -- hope you don't have to walk up, or down, too many hills.
THanks for blogging!
Sally Bloom
Post a Comment