Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We Made It!!!!

Everything went really well yesterday!! Our second flight was delayed 15 minutes, but it was a good thing because we had a little more time to get a snack:). Carter's car seat was lost somewhere in between flights, but we're getting it delivered sometime today. We arrived home at about 9:30, and we were all excited about sleeping in our own beds:).

Thank you all for your prayers! I really appreciate it! I've enjoyed sharing my vacation with all of you, and I hope you've enjoyed it as well.

Have a great rest of the summer!!

~Shelby

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Shelby!
It's good to hear that you all got home safely! After going as many places as you did, I'd be ready for some sleep in my own bed, too!
I'm really glad you did a blog, so I could follow you all across the country. You did a really good job with it!
Love,
Lizzy
P.S. I hope you have a great rest of the summer, too. Today is my last day of summer. I start school tomorrow:(