Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pictures!!

Sorry it's taken me a while to post. It's been a busy couple of days and I haven't really had time:). We went to the aquarium on Thursday which was a lot of fun. Yesterday we went to The Boardwalk which is sort of like the fair except it's all year long. Today we went to Carmel Mission, and then to the beach this afternoon.
Tomorrow we're driving up to Crater Lake which will take at least 7 hours. I think that's our longest drive of the trip though.
Also..... I like it when people leave comments so if you have time please leave a comment so I know who all is reading the blog. That way I will if enough people are reading to do one next year.
Enjoy these pictures of the last few day!
Carter enjoying the water:)
Campbell and James
Carter and Lauren at the beach
Carmel Mission
Carter at the Carmel Mission
Campbell punched Jacob in the stomach, and apparently it hurt
so bad he decided to lay on the sidewalk:).

Jellyfish

Sarah and Lauren at the aquarium

7 comments:

Barbara Rice said...

Shelby,

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time! It is a good thing to be so busy that it is hard to find time to post a blog. I really enjoy seeing all the pictures. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us.

Love,
Meemaw

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like you are having tons of fun!!!!! i can't wait till you get back though!

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelby! It looks like ya'll are having a good time! Lauren looks really nice! Tell her I said Hi!
I LOVE reading your blog! Tell Sarah I said Hi!

Love,
Bethany

jkiy said...

Hey Shelby!
I didn't know you could leave comments, so sorry! It sounds like you guys are having a blast! I've enjoyed viewing the blog. (I really have loved seeing the pictures!) Can't wait to see you! Tell everyone "hi" from Olivia.
Love,
Olivia<><

CT said...

Shelby,
great job on the blog! I enjoyed reading it and seeing all your pictures! Looks like you are having so much fun. Too bad about Yosemite... I wondered what would happen when we heard about all the fires.
Snickers is doing great - we let Shadow play with him a few times. Lots of tail wagging - she runs at him and in huge circles around him. When she comes right at him he watches and then steps aside at the last minute so she flies by - very funny.
Have fun and tell everyone hi!
love, Mrs Musser

Anonymous said...

Shelby,
You're doing a great job with the blog. I have really enjoyed reading it and seeing the pics. Ya'll are seeing some really cool things!! We had the Karen Thanksgiving celebration at Spring Forest Park yesterday. It was nice. They cooked so much food and did a really nice job!! It was very sweet.
Mrs. Rutledge

Christina in NC said...

Wow it looks like you guys are having a blast!! Great blog, Shelby! It's really sad about the fires, but cool you get to still do other stuff. Looks great!

- Erin M