Today we went whale watching!!! We saw Orcas (killer whales), and had a blast! It was really cold out! I almost wore shorts, but I was VERY glad that I decided not to:). I was freezing even though I was wearing long sleeves:). After we went whale watching we drove a little bit and then took the ferry to Seattle. We didn't have any time do anything here in Seattle tonight. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is our last day!
Here are a few pictures from the whale watching trip.
2 comments:
Hey Shelby!
I love the pictures, including the ones from August 8th with the rain forest and Mount St. Helens and the beach. Campbell and Sarah look really freezing in the whale watching picture! I remember when we went whale watching in Maine a little bit, but not too well since we were pretty young. Hope you have a great last day!
Love,
Lizzy
Hey Shelby!
The pictures are awsome!
The whale watching sounds really cool! It looked really cold and windy.
I have never been whale watching...(that I remember atleast:))I hope the rest of your vacation goes really well, and that your flight don't get to delayed! Hopefully you will be closer to a Five Guys this time! Well, have a great vacation! Tell everyone I said Hi!
Love,
Bethany
Post a Comment